About this Cookies Policy
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser or your computer or your mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as log in, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies work to allow ludwigplus.com or a third party to recognize you and can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on ludwigplus.com.
There are different types of cookies. Some cookies come directly from our website and others come from third parties which place cookies on our site.
Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
- Recognising any preferred settings.
- Using traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used for the purposes of analysing data about webpage traffic and in order to improve our website and customize it according to visitors’ needs.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your experience.
- Analysing how you use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own preference. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and is removed from the system once the analysis is complete.
- Cookies can also be used to compile anonymous, cumulative statistics that allow us to understand how the public uses our website and help to improve its structure and content. We cannot verify your personal identity from this information.
- Performance Cookies (Statistics) These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Websites, for example, which pages they visit most often and if they receive error messages from websites. These cookies collect aggregate, anonymous information that does not identify a visitor. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
Under no circumstances does a cookie give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
Changing your Preferences
Browser settings: You may change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to reject new cookies. To learn more, visit the help pages of your browser:
You may also visit our site in your browser’s ‘private’ or ‘incognito’ mode, in which case cookies will be set, but deleted when you close your browser.
For further information please refer to https://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies/
CHANGES TO THE COOKIE POICY
This Cookies Policy is subject to modified at any time. For this reason, we recommend referring to this Policy regularly to ensure you are aware of the most updated version.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 01/08/2022